24hours care…This is provided by 2 or 3 registered nurses, meaning there is always a medical personnel with the client per time.
(After the assessment of the client, we can recommend several different alternatives for the client and cost can then be determined).
Live-in and live-out Caregiver: A caregiver that is staying with you is a live-in care giver while the live-out care giver works only during the day.
We only hire caregivers who enjoy getting to know the people they are providing care for and are dedicated to helping them have a better quality of life. Most of all, our caregivers take pride in upholding our promise of providing a higher standard of care every day. Our recruiting and rigorous screening practices help make sure your loved one’s caregiver has the right mix of experience and training, can-do attitude and heartfelt compassion.
Our Caregivers go through;
• In-depth, in-person interviews
• Criminal background check and drug screening
• Verification of license/certificate
• Reference checks via phone or email
• Health screenings including TB
• Current CPR certification
• Competency verification by our registered nurses
CAREGIVER + PHYSIOTHERAPIST
REGISTERED NURSE + PHYSIOTHERAPIST
CAREGIVER + REGISTERED NURSE