The reasons are not far fetched and falls into one of these category of answers.
1. You forget that you have your health to care for as well during care giving and lose it all to caring for the other party. You have little or no time to sleep, rest, relax, bond or do your regular day to day activities. All these accumulated stress and mental pressure increases your chances of breaking down during or after caregiving.
2. You put a time bound to the other party’s recovery and put your all in making sure they get better during that stipulated period of time and get really disappointed or frustrated when recovery does not happen at that stated time. The thought of these puts so much pressure on you and makes you wonder if you are not doing your enough.
3. Most times the person being cared for gets aggressive that they are totally dependent and cannot do what they do on their own before. They tend to pour their aggression on you which makes you feel unappreciated and tensed up.
4. Also sometimes it might be because you are combining a whole lot of things together like personal work, family life and probably official work with caregiving which is making some areas of your life suffer.
It could be issues with your family or your boss is complaining at work and all these gets to you and makes you pour the aggression on the person been cared for.
5. Lastly, probably because you are not skilled in caregiving and so you are not doing the right things or probably not doing the right things the right way or at the right time. This can make you even lose confidence in your capability as a person not only in caring for your loved one but also in other areas of your life.
Knowing that a skilled person is in charge of caring for our loved ones takes a whole lot of stress and burden away and also gives us time to care for ourselves which also creates room for productivity physically, mentally, emotionally and even financially.
Rockgarden Homecare Agency has decided to solve all of these problems for you with ease and at the comfort of your home.